For Sale Want to sell and ask some scubaboard member test and review S12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But wait, there's more!
After the >3s very long press, the S12 goes into a repeating flash mode, single flashes a little faster than once per second. A short press moves to SOS mode. Another short press moves to a very fast strobing mode. The cycle repeats if you keep on with short presses.

But wait, there's more!
After the >3s very long press, the S12 goes into a repeating flash mode, single flashes a little faster than once per second. A short press moves to SOS mode. Another short press moves to a very fast stroking mode. The cycle repeats if you keep on with short presses.
Sounds like this light does it all, so I bought one!

Sounds like this light does it all, so I bought one!
Yes, it looks and feels good. I will be trying it out in the open water in a couple of weeks and if good, will do the same and get another one.

Just another note.

This is my new travel backup charger (I have a fancy 2-bank primary charger) - it is tiny but will fit both 18650 and 26650 cells. The slider looks long enough to possibly use with 21700 Protected cells too. Initial charging current on my 1/2 charged 26650 was about 0.45A

After almost a week, my Anazon review was finally approved. He'll, I didn't even reference Covid, politics, or social issues...

Is there a cold shoe mount that would work with this light?

Another update, over 5 hours underwater using as before, on to look into dark places and off again. Last 66 minutes was a night dive where it was on the whole time, all 3 power settings were used but on the medium setting most of the time, still going strong, led power indicator showed green (blue being full) at the end of the dive, still haven’t charged it and will do more time today.

Final curaçao update, over 25 hours dive time and it’s close to needing to be recharged, no idea how many hours total “on time” but it performed flawlessly, there are several strobe settings once in the strobe mode, I don’t know how others feel but this is a very handy light that has fulfilled all of my expectations +.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom