For Sale Want to sell and ask some scubaboard member test and review S12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everybody seems to like my s12. There are two separate local dive guides at two separate international locations loved this light (compact, but very bright) so much, that I felt compelled to leave it with them. Funny story, one of SB members saw one of these DMs using the light and commented on that :) Anyhow, I will be buying a third one now when get back stateside! @minos2014 I am a walking advertisement for your light 😂
I did not use an included charger, so I can not comment on that (I have 4 slot XTAR and 2 slot XTAR which do an awesome job). However, this light is a perfect backup light, or even a primary for some applications.

Everybody seems to like my s12. There are two separate local dive guides at two separate international locations loved this light (compact, but very bright) so much, that I felt compelled to leave it with them. Funny story, one of SB members saw one of these DMs using the light and commented on that :) Anyhow, I will be buying a third one now when get back stateside! @minos2014 I am a walking advertisement for your light 😂
I did not use an included charger, so I can not comment on that (I have 4 slot XTAR and 2 slot XTAR which do an awesome job). However, this light is a perfect backup light, or even a primary for some applications.
great light for night dives in tropical waters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom