For Sale Want to sell and ask some scubaboard member test and review S12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello. ALL

I am trying to sell the nitescuba s12 on amazon. but it seems i got some problems.
My S12 dive light have to first take off the insulation sticker on the battery ,second need to long press 1.5s to power on.
But i still got some bad review and feedbacks that someone cannot power on the dive light. So I am here to ask you guys here the scubaboard members help review and test for me.

I will accept 10 members to review and test for me.I want to see the real situation. and I will refund fully .If any one have interest,. Please PM. Thank you so much.

Just wanted to vouch for minos2014. The s12 is a nice little light! Very bright for the size and would make a great backup light. I got one and was reimbursed so its a free light, can't go wrong!

Hello. ALL

I am trying to sell the nitescuba s12 on amazon. but it seems i got some problems.
My S12 dive light have to first take off the insulation sticker on the battery ,second need to long press 1.5s to power on.
But i still got some bad review and feedbacks that someone cannot power on the dive light. So I am here to ask you guys here the scubaboard members help review and test for me.

I will accept 10 members to review and test for me.I want to see the real situation. and I will refund fully .If any one have interest,. Please PM. Thank you so much.
Do you provide the light for testing? If so I'm interested. I can give it a thorough test in caves 👌

Mrs. and I will be heading out on two trips over the next three months and would be happy to provide a review of a test unit(s). Feel free to DM me if interested.

I'm interested.

Have a Nitescuba s18f and a pair of NSV60's and so far they have all performed flawlessly. The long press to start takes getting used to but otherwise no issues.

Just received one, seems to be a well made light, small and light weight. Will be
doing some run time testing after charging the battery
B969CA03-1559-4DB0-A262-83FAECA864E6.jpeg

everything that came with it

A051C2D4-6E1A-4977-87C2-BFCDCA0CC43A.jpeg

remove the insulator tape from the battery
84748349-B0A5-419C-88BA-9AD8558B4F0D.jpeg
, drained it in a bucket of water before charging
AA1E5FEC-5F15-4B8C-B37E-32FDDC5B6F15.jpeg

I received mine. Looks solid. Works well right out of the box. Will try it deep under in a couple of weeks.

A follow up
I put a spare battery in the light while charging the supplied battery, it went 5 hrs on the low setting before turning itself off.
afterward I put the fully charged battery in it and started the same on low setting test, right now it’s at 6.5 hours in the sink, still on!
the switch led indicator goes from blue to green and finally red, I’ll check every 15 minutes to see when it dies. In the sink with it is a deep 6 that has never been super reliable, it kills the battery while off but is a good light if you keep the battery out until just before a dive, at about 4 hours the deep 6 died with the same battery that went 5 hours, replaced again in these pics where you see the indicator back to green
78E3D57B-1A8C-4163-B52B-156D5B086B61.jpeg
9D7C8546-53F1-4628-837D-0714FB3E99AF.jpeg
50A25436-B25A-4C97-8933-B8FADCC05AB2.jpeg
A5F6F2D0-7CC8-4A07-898A-C3C03D647C96.jpeg

ill do a bunch of diving in curaçao next week with it and follow up again, also will do a no use test once I recharge it after this test to see if it bleeds power like the other one.

I accepted the money back offer on this, I requested another light this morning, the thing only cost $32.

Back
Top Bottom