For Sale Want to sell and ask some scubaboard member test and review S12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got a pair of s12 lights. Charging the batteries in preparation for a trip that we leave on tomorrow. Should the light indicators on the chargers change color when fully charged? They are both red currently.

Will leave a review after I use them. The price is certainly right!

Just got a pair of s12 lights. Charging the batteries in preparation for a trip that we leave on tomorrow. Should the light indicators on the chargers change color when fully charged? They are both red currently.

Will leave a review after I use them. The price is certainly right!
Leave them on for a couple hours and if it doesn't change to green then roll them in the charger or remove them and replace. It should turn green. I keep a pair of those cheap chargers as backup for my xtar.

I ordered batteries but it has been 3 weeks..What other batteries can I order from the USA that will work in the light?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-052106_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-052106_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20220804-052138_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-052138_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 34
I ended up tossing mine out. Couldn’t get to work after initial use.

I ended up tossing mine out. Couldn’t get to work after initial use.
It's a fantastic light. Put batteries in that don't have anything covering the ends (nite scuba batteries have a terrible adhesive on them) and long press to turn on...

It's a fantastic light. Put batteries in that don't have anything covering the ends (nite scuba batteries have a terrible adhesive on them) and long press to turn on...
It worked for a short while then the battery wouldn’t charge. Tried all the spinning of the battery and such. At the end of the day it was a $20 light.

It worked for a short while then the battery wouldn’t charge. Tried all the spinning of the battery and such. At the end of the day it was a $20 light.
True enough. The supplied charger is a pos. Light is great, the charger is a big miss.

Back
Top Bottom