For Sale Want to sell and ask some scubaboard member test and review S12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess one more question...
What type of switch does it use?
Is it magnetic?
Or through the housing,,,
Some of those are problematic after awhile...
I presume magnetic. How can I tell?

I have some pretty strong Neo magnets and gave it a try ...

The only one I could get to activate with the magnet was my old rear-push Volador.

Big Blue - nope
2x Tovatecs - nope
S12 - Nope

What that means is the Volador IS magnetic. Don't know about the rest ...

Thank you so much, guys . Before the test, I was wondering why I got so many bad reviews on Amazon and most of them cannot power on.
After the test from SB members, I been asked most questions is “Minos, I can not power the light on, would you tell me what's going on”, And I tell them please long press and tear off the isolation sticker on the battery. Eventually, all the person can make the light power on. Thanks again for you guys help.
f7cdf792-37ed-4d14-b6c4-2a20a85a0092.jpeg

The Nitescuba dive light needs long-press 1.5s to power on seems not many people get used to a long press power on button.Here again I mention how it operates.

NiteScuba S12 operations

Long press 1.5s to power on, click the button from high-mid-low-high cycle. long press 1.5s to power off.
Long press over 3s to SOS mode, Click the button from SOS-strobe cycle, Long press 1.5s to power off.
45a86095-7275-4193-8ec4-71ae732edb1e.jpeg

The nitescuba s12 from view .

3035d508-c220-47c4-bd17-ca9d94ac2c66.jpeg

We have added some reminder cards to the next production on our package.To help the clients know how to operate the lights.

I'd like to wait some more feedbacks from the physical underwater test and please update.

I think we had enough tester from this time. I will tell when we need any friends here for help.

Back
Top Bottom