VT3 constant "High O2 - Up" after 2nd day of diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am curious as to how old your VT-3 is. I have recenlty learede there is a firmware upgrade for the VT-3 and I wonder if there is a patch for this issue in the event it is a software glitch. My wife recently got a new VT-3 which i believe has the new firmware however we have not gotten any EAN dives in yet so dont know if she will get a similar warning when we are on our liveaboard next month.... hopefully she wont but if she does I'll post back and let yall know.

S

I just checked my firmware and it's Revision "2D." Do you know where the new firmware is? I'd LOVE to get this before I leave on Wednesday. I don't see it anywhere on Oceanic's website.

Thanks!

-Charles

I contacted oceanic support regarding my alititude reading a different level than my wife's new VT-3. They told me it is becuase my unit has the older firmware which dispays altitude levels differently than the newer firmware. They told me I could obtain the new firmware from their site however I don't have solid internet connectivity from home and he recommended not doing the download and install from home. He gave me directions to the area on the website, which I don't recall and cant seem to find on their site. Give Tech Support a call and perhaps they will help you navigate to it. Also they warned me what ever you do if you start the process DO NOT let the cable get bumped while installing. If you loose conectivity or if there is an inturruption the unit has to go to them for repair. I may wait and send if it for a full service and have them do it anyway.... I am not overly Techie....

Good luck

S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom