Vortoberfest V - 2009 Trip Report and Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried to pull up Vortex's website and my office security says their website is blocked. Anybody else have any problems?

works for me.

Vortex Spring: a Florida Treasure

make sure you didn't put an extra s on that. Like Vortexsprings.com

EDIT:

I now get this response after looking at something on a couple of their pages

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at 87.248.180.89 has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

clicking the Link shows that Google thinks their site has Trojans on it.

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for 87.248.180.0

What is the current listing status for 87.248.180.0?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 396 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-10-15, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-10-15.

Malicious software includes 287 trojan(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including spywarefolderscannerv2.com/, antivirus-scannerv6.com/, antimalwarescannerv9.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including natalieportmansite.cn/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS31252 (STARNET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, 87.248.180.0 appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1247 site(s) including marchex.com/, localhost.co.kr/, lelousa.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 1249 domain(s), including marchex.com/, localhost.co.kr/, tokiohotel-fanclub.de/.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

This is not exactly a flattering thread for this place....has anybody informed them of the infections in their site?

Looks like they got hacked or something and someone loaded some viruses or other stuff on that page.

Malicious software includes 287 trojan(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including spywarefolderscannerv2.com/, antivirus-scannerv6.com/, antimalwarescannerv9.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including natalieportmansite.cn/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS31252 (STARNET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, 87.248.180.0 appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1247 site(s) including marchex.com/, localhost.co.kr/, lelousa.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 1249 domain(s), including marchex.com/, localhost.co.kr/, tokiohotel-fanclub.de/.

I tried to pull up Vortex's website and my office security says their website is blocked. Anybody else have any problems?

My office notebook will not let me in as well. No problem with Mike's link though. It's a really bad economy if someone has the time and will to mess with that site. :wink:

well their site says they are planning on a new site in November. (Not sure if that's been up there since LAST November though....)

I'm betting they won't do anything and will just upgrade the whole site next month.

There site is very old and is basically a copy of the exact same text that was on the previous owners site. It's due for a "redo"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom