Vortoberfest V - 2009 Trip Report and Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Afternoon delight, evening delight, morning delight........ I haven't smiled so much in years. I dumped Heidi without a second thought...........

3W1M!!! Ahhhhh Wooooooooooooo!

Afternoon delight, evening delight, morning delight........ I haven't smiled so much in years. I dumped Heidi without a second thought...........

:yeahbaby:

We let Heidi watch!:eyebrow:

Our Docc is all growed up :D

This photo was nothing compared to photos that we could've taken, but felt it better to protect poor L4S honor!

Thank you to my wonderful dive buddies! I am glad y'all have my back! :wink:LOL! I do have to say, that was the best boat ride I have had in a LONG time! LOL! :rofl3:

Carolyn:shark2:

PA100579aaa.JPG

PA100523aaa.JPG

PA100598aaa.JPG

PA100631aaa.JPG

PA100483aaa.JPG

PA100469aaa.JPG

CPA100458aaa.JPG

PA100565aaa.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you to my wonderful dive buddies! I am glad y'all have my back! :wink:LOL! I do have to say, that was the best boat ride I have had in a LONG time! LOL! :rofl3:

Carolyn:shark2:

LOL, actually we were not the ones who had your back.:rofl3::rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom