Vortoberfest V - 2009 Trip Report and Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3:

This may be a stupid question but why doesn't this thread have a thanks button?

It does now..... (your post has just been moved/moderated....)

It's in a Trips and Marketplace Sub Forum.

I'm not sure why the Trips/marketplace forum doesn't have a Thanks button. they are dive related and lots of good info in the threads in these sub forums.

I know it's "local marketplace" items... but the main classifies have THANKS? why not here?

Would we have any problems if I moved this to the main forum. It has now turned in to a trip report.

Mike_S and Cave Diver... of course I mean ADDITIONAL problems: not existing ones.

We aim to please. :thumb:

Don't do anything as a result of my question as I have posted a whopping three times on this thread.

slacker....

It's in a Trips and Marketplace Sub Forum.

Would we have any problems if I moved this to the main forum. It has now turned in to a trip report.

Mike_S and Cave Diver... of course I mean ADDITIONAL problems: not existing ones.

Sounds good to me :thumb:

While we're on the subject of trip reports, how about a request for everyone posting pics to include labels so we know who/where the pics are? A lot of have, but there are a few that don't have any info. That way the rest of us can know who the [-]guilty parties[/-] ..errr particpants! where. :)

While we're on the subject of trip reports, how about a request for everyone posting pics to include labels so we know who/where the pics are? A lot of have, but there are a few that don't have any info. That way the rest of us can know who the [-]guilty parties[/-] ..errr particpants! where. :)

I was thinking the other day it would neat if you could "tag" pictures with peoples names on here. sorta like they do with facebook. (Not sure how easy that would be since most of us post pictures that are hosted on other servers).

Barry, Alex...great photos...Glad I got to dive with such talented photographers!!

Sounds good to me :thumb:

I try to post names on mine, or either a description of the group of pics, such as Heidi's shenanigans at Vortoberfest! :D

More Pics. Boat diving on Saturday (Oct. 9) out of Panama City with Dive Locker:

Last edited:
OK - I admit I am ignorant of these things, but I just can't see how this would work out for either one of them. There's just no way to make a real connection. And the one guy bending over does not look very happy, I just don't see the commitment.

Apparently that country's defense department would not spring for a portable tripod...

I don't know why so many people are so absorbed with having met a paper cut out of some marketing ploy as compared to have met real live members of ScubaBoard. ?????

the K

I don't know why so many people are so absorbed with having met a paper cut out of some marketing ploy as compared to have met real live members of ScubaBoard. ?????

the K

Why thanks Kraken, besides there's nothing like the 'real thing'. I just love Coca Cola!

I was sad not so many danced except when I requested the line dancing! Shame, you guys need to learn to do stuff above the water as well as below. You just can't get drunk and dive but you can get drunk and jive. Lame I know.:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom