Vortoberfest V - 2009 Trip Report and Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In this case it should be SIMILAR minds think alike! Not that I would want to make a social comment on either of your presumed greatness here! :D

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

french_20sniper_small.jpg

This gives a whole new meaning to the word "bullseye" or even to "rifle butt"!

In this case it should be SIMILAR minds think alike! Not that I would want to make a social comment on either of your presumed greatness here! :D

:sadangel:

:rofl3:

This may be a stupid question but why doesn't this thread have a thanks button?
It's in a Trips and Marketplace Sub Forum.

Would we have any problems if I moved this to the main forum. It has now turned in to a trip report.

Mike_S and Cave Diver... of course I mean ADDITIONAL problems: not existing ones.

It's in a Trips and Marketplace Sub Forum.

Would we have any problems if I moved this to the main forum. It has now turned in to a trip report.

Mike_S and Cave Diver... of course I mean ADDITIONAL problems: not existing ones.

Don't do anything as a result of my question as I have posted a whopping three times on this thread.

LOL. I think it would be a good idea. You are right. We have made it into the trip report :)

Would we have any problems..........

:rofl3::rofl3:

wjefferis:
might be a Townsend Angelfish
Some sort of Hybrid Queen Angel I suspect or maybe some sort of Deformity?
That's a healed wound in a Blue Angel's head.
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom