Visa on arrival?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yay! Which agent did you use?

I'm debating getting the multi-visit visa, since it's cheaper than visa on arrival if I go 4x or more in a year. I think it needs a guarantor tho? Can't find much info if it'll be available as one of the options for visa on arrival - social/tourism is listed as one of the valid uses.

Long weekend trips to Bali (for both diving and yoga in Ubud) is looking tempting now that day 3 test is gone. Figure not having to wait in visa on arrival line is a plus also even if it works out more expensive with the agent fee.

We were referred to Seven Stones Indonesia for it. I will wait and see what happens with visas in the next few months before I figure how to proceed. I go 2X a year for a long time and it may be worth doing multi visits. Thanks for the idea!

We were referred to Seven Stones Indonesia for it. I will wait and see what happens with visas in the next few months before I figure how to proceed. I go 2X a year for a long time and it may be worth doing multi visits. Thanks for the idea!
If you can fly into Bali directly there is no need to apply any visa for US citizen.
VOA is only US$35.00 since 07 Mar 2022.
You can leave from other places.

If you can fly into Bali directly there is no need to apply any visa for US citizen.
VOA is only US$35.00 since 07 Mar 2022.
You can leave from other places.

That is definitely an option and a good one.

When I originally made the arrangements, there was a requirement to stay 3 days in a CHSE hotel upon arrival in Bali. I’m not sure what it is now but it wasn’t something I was interested in doing, especially since I wasn’t going to Bali for this trip. I wanted to dive Bangka and return to Lembeh before going to Raja Ampat again so the ability to land and dive straight away at the resort I was going to go to anyway which happened to be a bubble quarantine facility was perfect. (Murex Bangka.) Had I flown to Bali, I’d have to then fly back to Manado after that. It didn’t make sense for me. Now, quarantine is gone but it does not change my plans. I’m staying over 30 days and I don’t want to have to deal
with the hassle of extending a VOA while I’m on a trip and out diving somewhere. The B211A gets me in for 60 days to start which works better for my trip plans. More flexibility and no time with immigration offices after.

Admittedly, if B211A 60 day weren’t an option and the only way was through Bali and staying a few extra days, I would have done it in order to get in. :)

Visa on arrival for 43 nationalities now at all international airports in Indonesia and no PCR test anymore for fully vaccinated people.

Visa on arrival for 43 nationalities now at all international airports in Indonesia and no PCR test anymore for fully vaccinated people.

I plan on going in August / September so hope things are quite relaxed by then. Good thing is direct flight from Taiwan to Bali is only 5 hours. About the same as to Thailand.

Newest SE Satgas Covid No 17 - 2022 on intl travel is here...
🙏

Highlight ; for those that had 2 or 3 vaccine at least 14 days before arrival (and no symptoms) a PCR at arrival is NOT required anymore...

Did not realize there are so many International Airport in the country.

No PCR is good. I want to go back, was supposed to go last year, but no dice.

Back
Top Bottom