Visa on arrival?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Visa on arrival for 43 nationalities now at all international airports in Indonesia and no PCR test anymore for fully vaccinated people.
That's good to hear. I'm going in May for a long weekend. Now if they'll only allow rapid antigen test instead of PCR for pre-departure!

Visa on arrival for 43 nationalities now at all international airports in Indonesia and no PCR test anymore for fully vaccinated people.
That’s a great news.... now the only problem is that the flights to manado where only singapore + scoot flies have reached double costs .... if only i had bought them a month ago ... arghhhhh:mad::mad:

That’s a great news.... now the only problem is that the flights to manado where only singapore + scoot flies have reached double costs .... if only i had bought them a month ago ... arghhhhh:mad::mad:
Singapore is open with no quarantine or any restrictions so you can theoretically buy a round trip to Singapore then buy a separate ticket to Manado.

Singapore is open with no quarantine or any restrictions so you can theoretically buy a round trip to Singapore then buy a separate ticket to Manado.

Eheh thanks but I’ve already tried every combination… in August from Switzerland or Italy the price is out of budget… 😅

Eheh thanks but I’ve already tried every combination… in August from Switzerland or Italy the price is out of budget… 😅
Overland trip from Makassar, stop over at the Toraja(very interesting place). You just need a bit more time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom