Bali transit visa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeremyl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone tell me about the requirement for visa for Bali. I am flying from Australia to Singapore on Jetstar with an 8hr layover in Bali. My wife and I have one checked bag, but Jetstay "said" it would be checked thru to Singapore. We have no need/desire to leave the airport.

In some reading it says for ANY transit in Bali Airport you need a visa. I read some places there is a TRANSIT visa, for $10 USD, but I can't see how to book it online, and can't really find much confirmation this is available.

According to flightstatus, my flights will arrive and depart at International Terminal

Thanks!

Yes, I read that. From what I can tell, I have to get a $10USD transit visa. Just looking to see if anyone has recent experience with this to confirm.

For those curious, I did not have to pass through customs or purchase any transit visa. I had a checked bag that was checked through to SIN and I did not have to retreive it. We went to the transit desk where they checked my ticket, and we then went through an X-Ray and passport check into the International Departure area. Had a delicious coffee at Revolver, and then spent our time in the Concordia lounge.

Back
Top Bottom