Singapore Transit Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree with this comment. I fly through Singapore all the time, if you have a 24hr layover go into town stretch you legs walk around, lots to see, and even more to eat. Singapore is a beautiful city worth seeing. Even when I only have 8hr layovers I always run into town for amazing food and to brake up the long flights.

Just use agoda/booking/hotels.com to find a place in your budge range to crash for the night.

Also another travel hack. Singapore has a tourist travel card you can get in the airport for $20 SGD (about $15 USD) that gives you unlimited rides on the MRT, LRT, and buses for 24hr.
BTW, looks like the 24 hour pass is only $10, as they refund a $10 "rental fee" when and if returned

I always go to the Little India for food if I could.
Nyonya cuisine is well worth searching out.

There are two transit hotels at Changi. Terminal 1 Aerotel is cheaper and provides the same service and includes breakfast. Transfer on the airport monorail is very easy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom