Viking glove system installation help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSPDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Please help. I have spent the better half over 8 hrs trying to get the Viking ring system on my suit. I have a Pro 1000 for work. The directions are for the birds. Followed them to the letter. It resulted in one of the yellow rings breaking. So far I have one glove that I think is right, one glove that the ring is n the wrong position and nothing on the sleves itself. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Which Viking ring system are you using? Is it the bayonet system? I'm very familiar with that one.

I too use the Bayonet system and when I first installed them I used the following guide.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ex...stall-dry-gloves-5-minutes-picture-heavy.html

I now switch them from one suit to the other and it only takes a few min to get them off one suit and onto the other... I agree that the directions are pretty crappy...

I hope this helps...

Phil

I have the pro 1000 with the attached sleeves. I looked at that post before, still had problems. As a matter of fact one of my yellow ringsbroke. Do you think I can get away with the one of the other collor rings. THe gloves I have are the balck 5 finger viking gloves.

I didn't bother with the included instructions, in fact I don't think they were even included, Bob from Triton Marine just pointed me to the link referred to above. I got them on my Fusion in about 10 minutes. I thought the pictures and descriptions were really clear. I'm a visual learner so the step by step pics really helped.

Do you have more specific questions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom