Venice this Sat 9-25-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My only thoughts are of roads being full again going down I-4 and of course the gas shortage - some places are out already around here (again), those things could impede our travel down there anytime on saturday - will chat with Becky and make a decision tonight.

CBulla, I think you are thinking about the Isolated Finds program which relates to artifacts coming out of water bodies.There has been some back and forth on that program recently and it is under study. The archies would love to stop all collecting ,however, as far as I know it is still legal to dive for artifacts. I dig with permission on private land and that is 100% legal.

No work, My wife and I should be there about 9am. Not sure if we are gonna do 1 or 2 tank dive though. l Look forward to seeing everyone.

PS

Anyone have a vis report from the last few days?

And water temp. Wet suit or not...and Colin you are disqualified to answer. If you lived in New Jersey you would be a member of the Polar Bear Club. Hehehe

water temp on Sunday was 84. I haven't seen a vis report more recent than Sunday.

I will be there, need to get wet, if we have 3 inches of vis I will be happy, dive early, look for gas and get back home early,

Brad B:
CBulla, I think you are thinking about the Isolated Finds program which relates to artifacts coming out of water bodies.There has been some back and forth on that program recently and it is under study. The archies would love to stop all collecting ,however, as far as I know it is still legal to dive for artifacts. I dig with permission on private land and that is 100% legal.

Gotcha.. sounds like your pretty square with your regs and laws, which I totally respect. :)

SmokeAire:
And water temp. Wet suit or not...and Colin you are disqualified to answer. If you lived in New Jersey you would be a member of the Polar Bear Club. Hehehe

Its Speedo weather dude! C'mon, its 86 out right now! This morning while I was driing down the beach, the water was flat calm and as I went over the bridges you could see a LONG way into the water from the shore line.

CBulla Its Speedo weather dude![/QUOTE:
Say it isn't so! There might be children present.

CBulla C'mon:
Woohoo....wetsuit is staying home and so is the speedo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom