Venice this Sat 9-25-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soda:
Where do you all usually meet? Is it at the end of Venice Ave? If I dont have to work I head up there.
Do you live south of Venice or North?
Here the directions if you live north:
From the north:

Head to Venice on I 75. Take exit 200 (SR681) and follow it to US 41 where you'll turn left (south). Take US 41 to Business US 41 (Tamiami Trail) where you turn right. After you cross the bridge, you'll turn right on Venice Ave. Turn left at the first light (Harbor). Turn right at the 5th street (Alhambra). Park on the street as close to the dead end as possible. Be careful not to block the driveway to the condo.

Will be good to meet you.
Chuck

SmokeAire:
Do you live south of Venice or North?
Here the directions if you live north:
From the north:

Head to Venice on I 75. Take exit 200 (SR681) and follow it to US 41 where you'll turn left (south). Take US 41 to Business US 41 (Tamiami Trail) where you turn right. After you cross the bridge, you'll turn right on Venice Ave. Turn left at the first light (Harbor). Turn right at the 5th street (Alhambra). Park on the street as close to the dead end as possible. Be careful not to block the driveway to the condo.

Will be good to meet you.
Chuck

Post #2 HERE gets you venice directions and info - there are more sites there to. :)

With much thanks to KBulla, I'll be there bright eyed and bushy tailed Saturday at 9.

ReefGuy:
With much thanks to KBulla, I'll be there bright eyed and bushy tailed Saturday at 9.
CSI Miami wants to know why?!

SmokeAire:
CSI Miami wants to know why?!

I have graciously volunteered my wife to watch his little ones so he can dive. :wink:

She'll find out in about an hour and a half when she gets home. :D

I just might have to venture up for that. I've been spending my vacation tearing up my house and placing it at the curb all week and I think I have earned a break and deserve a dive. :eyebrow:

I'll be there at the usual time and place :wink:

Wildbill:cop_2:

Thanks for the directions dudes. I probably wont know if I can go until Friday.... :06:

simbrooks:
Maybe you need to "cut your teeth" on low viz, braille diving! :wink:

Bring it on! At least I will have my seeing-eye buddy to guide me. :wink:

I look forward to it and will bring some muffins for the group. :) See you then...

Do you guys have gas in your gas stations down there? Just wondering incase it gets like gold dust around Orlando again when we make the trip. The second that track comes near FL, they are all dry and driving for something like this becomes quite a challenge. Becky and i will get there around 9.30 and of course bring something to occupy ourselves with whilst we wait til 11 when Fred will finally be ready to dive :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom