Venice this Sat 9-25-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At Caspersons we found quite a few teeth just on the beach. If they're in the sand there has to be a bunch in the water. Besides there is pavillions, restrooms, just bit more amenities then Alhambra. Something different.
And no poo!

I've talked to several people that have dove for teeth at Casperson's (in fact, there's a few posts here on that), and it just seems to me that Alhambra is more productive. That's not saying its not worth checking out...

It seems that the REEF class is cancelled, so unless i hear great things about viz off Kev, we might well come down for some cheap diving. Maybe we could do one dive at each spot, Alhambra and then off to Casperson's to use the facilities for the second dive?? If it is near Sharky's then we can grab lunch there too.

simbrooks:
It seems that the REEF class is cancelled, so unless i hear great things about viz off Kev, we might well come down for some cheap diving. Maybe we could do one dive at each spot, Alhambra and then off to Casperson's to use the facilities for the second dive?? If it is near Sharky's then we can grab lunch there too.
I would do Caspersons first to be able to get good parking. If you have to park in the big lot it is a long hike to the water. Longer than Alhambra.

You think parking is still a problem outside of school vacations and when the area is lack snowbirds or even people being busy doing storm repairs? We can do it either way around, i would like to continue to see new places on the gulf coast whenever possible.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom