Venice this Sat 9-25-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone close to Tampa and I4 that give any traffic reports. I hear I4 is already getting busy.

SmokeAire:
Kev, it's a BEACH dive....we do it from the beach....it's the opposite of a BOAT dive......there is sand involved......but don't worry one of us will hold your hand. :D
Hey I'm just excited about finding a few shark teeth! It's hard to collect them over here, cause they're mostly still in use.

Hey, don't wait up, I'm not gonna make it. My friend's motorcycle got towed away and... well it's a long story, but we have to scrap the dive. Maybe next hurricane. Gosh, probably won't be too long.

Well, It seems that none of us made it. Some of us were there, though.

The city of Venice, in it's fine tradition and long history, had yet ANOTHER sewage spill yesterday afternoon/evening. Hence the new truism: "Hows the diving at Venice Beach? Depends".

Vis was worse than last Sunday (as seen from the shore, of course). I wasn't even tempted to go out.

ReefGuy:
Well, It seems that none of us made it. Some of us were there, though.

The city of Venice, in it's fine tradition and long history, had yet ANOTHER sewage spill yesterday afternoon/evening. Hence the new truism: "Hows the diving at Venice Beach? Depends".

Vis was worse than last Sunday (as seen from the shore, of course). I wasn't even tempted to go out.

Should have gone south with Smoke, Madeline and I... we had great vis and only a mild riptide to contend with to get out to the fossil beds. 8' of vis, 82 degree water, and about 500 teeth between us. :)

I think Alhambra Rd should be renamed Poo-Diver Beach Rd... whatchya'll think?

CBulla:
Should have gone south with Smoke, Madeline and I... we had great vis and only a mild riptide to contend with to get out to the fossil beds. 8' of vis, 82 degree water, and about 500 teeth between us. :)

I think Alhambra Rd should be renamed Poo-Diver Beach Rd... whatchya'll think?
The real high ones. It's getting mighty deep here :)
I thought the spill was in Venice.
Seems the crap drifted south a bit. :)

I hope to get back to that beach next weekend. teeth all over the place. and picnic benches, and a real bathroom. glad I could get wet. water was warm got a little choppy, and lots of rip tides at the end of the day. oh well

All right you guys you spilled the beans. We really had Simon going.
Yep, a 2.5 hour drive for poop. I get that in my yard from my dogs. But it was great standing around and talking about everybody who wasn't there. Here that Simon? :bogey:

Well... at least you weren't talking about me:D

Actually, we just agreed not to mention THAT part of the conversation :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom