Venice Shark Tooth Dive, 09/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just heard the report on Venice. Sea's have layed down and its flat as a board out there. Vis is really good right now. If you havent been out there I want to suggest it As soon as you can before the winter sea's start to kick in and the water temp is to cold. Right now is the time, my suggestion is if you want to go ,make the time now. Otherwise you might have to wait until late spring before you can go. ~~~Babe~~~

Sounds perfect!!! Thanks for the great news!! :yelclap::yeahbaby:

Reef I still haven't heard from Boats but he can jump in with us, if he wants to go.

8:30 show time makes me want to cry (miss not a morning person) but I'll be there. :)

I went out today with Aristikat... WOW! What an amazing charter. I can't believe he only charges $40 for a 2 tank dive. Great guy, nice roomy boat. Vis at Venice was about 15 feet, water was about 76 deg. I was great in a shorty. Awesome day! None of us found anything too big, we we got some good 2-3 inchers between us all. I have a pic of my finds below. Aristikat said the long skinny one was a whale tooth. Awesome dive!

Hey folks!

A rather disapointing work week, but I'm looking forward to diving this weekend.

Im diving the Aristakat this Saturday! Fossilbabe has me stoked, and I am looking forward to hitting the Bone Yard. Giggaty.

FRIDAY, I have the day off. I, will be diving off the beach.

I hope we all do great! The weather looks freaking awesome!

- Boats

You ought to see about having Jamie drop you at the beach, where we are when you are done on his boat. Just a thought. :)

I went out today with Aristikat... WOW! What an amazing charter. I can't believe he only charges $40 for a 2 tank dive. Great guy, nice roomy boat. Vis at Venice was about 15 feet, water was about 76 deg.

It was nice meeting you on the boat. I do Venice shore dives on a regular basis if you'd like to join up with us.

Im diving the Aristakat this Saturday! Fossilbabe has me stoked, and I am looking forward to hitting the Bone Yard. Giggaty.
- Boats

Are you doing the AM or afternoon trip? I will be on the AM trip so maybe we'll get a chance to say Hello...

Are you doing the AM or afternoon trip? I will be on the AM trip so maybe we'll get a chance to say Hello...

Hey you :) He is doing morning - why don't both of ya join us on the beach when you are finished? :bounce2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom