Venice Shark Tooth Dive, 09/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard!!!
Now go DIVE :D

Just got your text message. As usual, see the first post for all info. Scoobahdood has been keeping it updated. Note, we're meeting at a lil different spot than usual. Anywhoozle, it is all in the first post.

Here are the teeth I found today, 40 of them at the first place and the others at Alhambra.
All little one's...
IMG_0006.jpg

Here are the teeth I found today, 40 of them at the first place and the others at Alhambra.
All little one's...
IMG_0006.jpg

Where's the megs? I got about half a dozen :whistle:

Good times, and great company.

Dave it was nice to meet you.

Tracey thanks for the lift!:D

I'll post some pics in a bit.

Anybody need a sportbike fairing?

It was nice meeting Reef, StuartInFL???, and the others whose names I can't remember (sorry) today. I didn't arrive until afternoon and the divers were pretty much split up and spread around by that time.

I had a great time today meeting all those who came. Hopefully we can dive again soon with a little more productivity on the teeth part!! I'm sure me being a rookie looking for teeth didn't help either. I figured all you had to do was look on the bottom and voila!!

Thanks for having me. It was fun. I think I figured out what my mystery fang is....I think it's part of a crab claw O_O

Thanks again Reef and MissD :)

It was nice meeting Reef, StuartInFL???, and the others whose names I can't remember (sorry) today. I didn't arrive until afternoon and the divers were pretty much split up and spread around by that time.

Same here bd. I'm awful with names. :(

I had a great time today meeting all those who came. Hopefully we can dive again soon with a little more productivity on the teeth part!! I'm sure me being a rookie looking for teeth didn't help either. I figured all you had to do was look on the bottom and voila!!

Sadie pointed you out as you were driving away, sorry I missed you :(

Wormil - pic please.

BD - we must get a dive in together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom