Venice Shark Tooth Dive, 09/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey you :) He is doing morning - why don't both of ya join us on the beach when you are finished? :bounce2:

That is the current plan... Now if I could only distract the captain long enough for me to steer the boat towards the beach... :wink:

NOTE: There might be a bigger group if this thread was moved into the main Conch divers forum or at least the Conch Trips section - I told some friends about this post regarding the event and they could not find it...

That is the current plan... Now if I could only distract the captain long enough for me to steer the boat towards the beach... :wink:

<snicker>

Hey seriously why don't you and Boats meet, leave one car where we will be, and drive the other over to meet Jamie. Once you are done on the Aristakat, I'm sure Jamie would dump you off by us. :idk: Just a thought.

Which teeth are you talking about? The ones with my profile? All those teeth on my profile on scuba board have been found off the Aristakat. Those teeth are the ones I found in August of this year. Yes all of of them. Capt Jamie has always put his charters right on top of the megs. All you have to do is go around and pick them up. A lot of people cant believe that he does this but he does. I have not had any problem finding shark teeth off his boat. I have put a few pictures with this so you can see them. Still not the best at taken pictures but I think you can make it out. The green one is of a meg laying on the gulf floor. ~~~Babe~~~

Nice teeth! I will be there some day :D

Sean

NOTE: There might be a bigger group if this thread was moved into the main Conch divers forum or at least the Conch Trips section - I told some friends about this post regarding the event and they could not find it...

It was meant for the local Tampa Bay area! So, the goal was accomplished where it was posted. But thanks for the suggestion!

Looking forward to tomorrow. Bringing an out of town SB'er along. Wormil.

A lil reminder; don't forget your dive flag.

Scoobahdood, thanks for putting this together for us :bananalama:

Sorry guys, we aren't going to be able to make it tomorrow. Something came up and we were not able to make it down there. Good luck tomorrow.

Hi All,

First post, a friend of mine and I just completed our OW certification last Sunday. We had a dive planned for tomorrow but it fell through. We have our gear and tanks ready with no place to go. would you all mind if we joined you on the venice beach dive?

Thanks in advance,
Quik

I've only had 1 dive out of OW.. I say come on down.. I know what being all geared up & nowhere it go feels like...

Hi All,

First post, a friend of mine and I just completed our OW certification last Sunday. We had a dive planned for tomorrow but it fell through. We have our gear and tanks ready with no place to go. would you all mind if we joined you on the venice beach dive?

Thanks in advance,
Quik

Welcome aboard!!!
Now go DIVE :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom