Venice Shark Tooth Dive, 09/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vis was great! Hopefully by next weekend lots of more things exposed.

Fossilbabe, we're in this weekend too. Just curious where you found the big tooth? We plan on shore diving Saturday with everyone and have a boat charter set for Sunday.

Anyone from my area going? I don't want to drive all the way there by myself.

Fossilbabe, we're in this weekend too. Just curious where you found the big tooth? We plan on shore diving Saturday with everyone and have a boat charter set for Sunday.
Which teeth are you talking about? The ones with my profile? All those teeth on my profile on scuba board have been found off the Aristakat. Those teeth are the ones I found in August of this year. Yes all of of them. Capt Jamie has always put his charters right on top of the megs. All you have to do is go around and pick them up. A lot of people cant believe that he does this but he does. I have not had any problem finding shark teeth off his boat. I have put a few pictures with this so you can see them. Still not the best at taken pictures but I think you can make it out. The green one is of a meg laying on the gulf floor. ~~~Babe~~~

Attachments

• 82408.jpg
    82408.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Venice shark tooth 090.jpg
    Venice shark tooth 090.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 60
  • megbone382408.jpg
    megbone382408.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Venice shark tooth 084.jpg
    Venice shark tooth 084.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 55
Contact Boats, I think he is coming as well. Send him a PM ~~~Babe~~~

Me, myself, and I.

The wife is working in Atlanta this weekend. :(

I'll split the gas if you want some company.

I'd offer to take the truck, but it's not exactly clean (dog mobile).

PICT0207Large.jpg

Sam quailified for the Divisional Cross country meet this Saturday morning so we will not be able to attend. Happy hunting guys, sea you next dive.

Sam quailified for the Divisional Cross country meet this Saturday morning so we will not be able to attend. Happy hunting guys, sea you next dive.

Yea Sam :yelclap:

Just heard the report on Venice. Sea's have layed down and its flat as a board out there. Vis is really good right now. If you havent been out there I want to suggest it As soon as you can before the winter sea's start to kick in and the water temp is to cold. Right now is the time, my suggestion is if you want to go ,make the time now. Otherwise you might have to wait until late spring before you can go. ~~~Babe~~~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom