Venice Shark Tooth Dive, 09/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

******First post has been updated w/ all necessary information******

Unless I go this week, I'd like to attend. I will know in the next day or so.

Larry, If you have a list of attendees, I'd be happy to update the first post for you. Just send me a pm with the info. :)

Well its is hard to clean them without some damaged. I use vinegar (apple) to clean them. I sit and soak them for about 1 hour then every hour I'm out there brushing them with a tooth brush. This is until I can get the matter off. After teeth are clean I soak them in clean water to help remove all the acid off of them. (Yes vinegar is an acid) After that is done then I give them another bath in antibacterial soap and the tooth brush thing. I guess I'm a neat freak as well. ~~~Babe~~~

Fossilbabe- does that get them pretty clean, or do they still have a lot of junk on them?
Well if you can see in my pictures there are beautiful. They come out really nice.

Reef,

I don't think finding a dive buddy will be a problem. I'm not sure yet how many will be there but I know I'll be there so we can buddy up. Looking forward to finding some great teeth!! :D

weather.gov
National Weather Service

FRIDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS BECOMING ONSHORE DURING
THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

FRIDAY NIGHT
NORTH WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS BECOMING EAST AROUND
5 KNOTS OVERNIGHT. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A
LIGHT CHOP.

SATURDAY
VARIABLE WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHWEST
AROUND 10 KNOTS DURING THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. BAY
AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom