Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speargirl:
My kids will and so will I. They say you can get lots of those little ones it's the big ones that are hard to find. It's really hard on the kids:shakehead: mine went through the same thing for about a week. As soon as I told them we could go they have not shut up since. Infact Tyler keeps getting his days confussed and saying pack tonight mom:rofl3: NO Tyler not tonight in 4 days..... Pack tonight mom NO Tyler in 3 days.... Hey mom NOOOO TYLER in 2 days:rofl3: This is a BIG deal to us...:D

EHehehhe, next step make a lil calendar and let him mark off the days :)

Sort of like an Advent calendar, Tracy? Imagine what a cool countdown something like that would be, with a little seashell or sand dollar or toof behind each little door!

Becky - before you head back to the Keys, scoot down to Manasota Key (about 6 miles south of where we'll be diving), the teeth on the beach there are far more numerous than Alhambra. Kris did well with 140ish in about 2 hours time.

Got some new equipment to test out this weekend, Im really looking forward to it :)
It will be nice meeting you all!
-Christian

I have a Florida snow shovel that's been collecting dust since I was certified. I'll bring it and the non-divers can use it.

I got it at the convenice store just north of the main beach parking lot in case anyone would like to buy one.

naturewalker36:
Who's Brining The Boiled Peanuts

:confused: you?

My niece Taylor is coming. Age 9. Lil Sis will not be coming :( Nor will Johnny.

Really looking forward to this weekend :)

Mmm Scuba:
I have a Florida snow shovel that's been collecting dust since I was certified. I'll bring it and the non-divers can use it.

I got it at the convenice store just north of the main beach parking lot in case anyone would like to buy one.

:blush: what is a Florida snow shovel?

Missdirected:
:blush: what is a Florida snow shovel?

It's a sifter on a stick.

You scoop up some broken shells just below the water line. Then sift out the sand, and dump the rubble in a pile so you can pick through it for teeth.

Mmm Scuba:
It's a sifter on a stick.

Say that ten times fast. :rofl3:

I think I am having snow shovel envy...

But we are bringing a spaghetti strainer! :dork2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom