Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SERIOUSLY...

...what should I bring? I'm bringing two mesh bags for me and Sallie, and a spaghetti strainer...anything else we need for toof hunting?

Also, should I bring lobster gear and license, do you have them off the shore there?

DebbyDiver:
.....Also, should I bring lobster gear and license, do you have them off the shore there?

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: You so funny!

Is this the spot?
VeniceAerialShot.jpg

If you see a blue Jeep with Alaska tags driving aimlessly...that would be me and Chad. Take pity and show us the way -- we're lost.

Mmm Scuba:
It's a sifter on a stick.

You scoop up some broken shells just below the water line. Then sift out the sand, and dump the rubble in a pile so you can pick through it for teeth.
Ooohh.... me, me... I'd like to try my hand at that :eyebrow:

Rich! I've never been there...I wuz jes' askin'...OK, I'll take it out of the car. :dork2:

Badger Matt:
Is this the spot?
VeniceAerialShot.jpg

If you see a blue Jeep with Alaska tags driving aimlessly...that would be me and Chad. Take pity and show us the way -- we're lost.

Matt: that is the spot, park across from the condos, and don't block anyones drive.

No lobsters, but there are Stone Crabs. Of course, they are not yet in season.......

I will figure out what food I will be bringing tomorrow. I cant wait to dive with all of you.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom