Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott...why don't you bring lobster? :rofl3:

EDIT: I just read your profile. Home brewing, eh? Bring it on! :D

I look forward to meeting you!

DebbyDiver:
SERIOUSLY...

...what should I bring? I'm bringing two mesh bags for me and Sallie, and a spaghetti strainer...anything else we need for toof hunting?

STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY... :lotsalove:

I am not going to get there until around 200. I will bring a dessert. I hope there will still be some diving going on.
Scott

Debby, most of the teeth i've found have been right on the surface, a little fanning the sand with your hand might help, but i doubt you'll need the collander, unless it's for the kids to sift the beach sand for teeth.

DebbyDiver:
Scott...why don't you bring lobster? :rofl3:

EDIT: I just read your profile. Home brewing, eh? Bring it on! :D

I look forward to meeting you!

Its to hard to bring homebrew on the plane....

Grumby, got your tanks.

LessThanLethal - where are you :0)

Headed to sons football game in a bit. Won't be back 'til late, see all of u in the morning. Someone save me a parking spot, please :D :rofl3:

Chad and I will have two coolers of ice and a few boxes of Capri Sun juices for the youngsters. Gonna throw the boogie boards in as well. This is gonna be a blast...

Just need someone to show us how to find these toofs...and give me some advice on how to deal with the dive flag and line I bought... Looks like I hold it in my hand while I dive...but...shhhhhh....we never used one when I used to dive...just entered and exited from the jetties most of the time...

Looks like we'll be down there around 0700'ish...

Badger Matt:
Chad and I will have two coolers of ice and a few boxes of Capri Sun juices for the youngsters. Gonna throw the boogie boards in as well. This is gonna be a blast...

Just need someone to show us how to find these toofs...and give me some advice on how to deal with the dive flag and line I bought... Looks like I hold it in my hand while I dive...but...shhhhhh....we never used one when I used to dive...just entered and exited from the jetties most of the time...

Looks like we'll be down there around 0700'ish...

Matt, I got Capri Suns for the kiddies as well. I also picked up a load of fresh bananas. I do not have a cooler though - do you have some space?

IndyScott:
I am not going to get there until around 200. I will bring a dessert. I hope there will still be some diving going on.
Scott

Your showing up late to your "own" party? :11doh: :dork:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom