Venice Dive - June 26th - KBulla's Bday party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW! This is really turning into a gathering! Even da-FOOL is showing up!!! This time, the sunglasses are yours buddy!! :)

Waterbaby... we'll miss you and Cincy not being there... BUT there will be more gatherings, we'll make up for it then with some dives!! :)

I've got the cakes worked out. My mom will be joining us tomorrow and she is baking the cakes as well. Brian and I will be heading up earlier with the supershelter so we have some place to hang out of the sun.

BTW, it also seems to be Walters B-day too :)

u need help with the shelter?

CBulla:
Brian and I will be heading up earlier with the supershelter so we have some place to hang out of the sun.

BTW, it also seems to be Walters B-day too :)
What time is earlier??? Are you going out for an early AM dive, or are we talking 9am again? I have arrived there so many times between 8-8.39 and just hung out reading whilst waiting for someone, anyone to show up.

Will the b'day boy also be there this weekend? If we can have pigpen and the great tooth hunter together on one trip, then hopefully we will get a might catch to rival Capt Morgan's haul.

I'm trying to be up there by 0800, which means leaving my house by 0630. :)

If anyone wants to know where I'm at in relation to Venice Beach, you can call me up until the point of my nearing Sarasota county, my cell coverage stops there. 239.878.2329. If I dont answer I'm within 20m of being there :D

i'd love to be there with youse guys, but my honey pie is coming back from Nashville today!!! i can't wait.

but happy B-DAY KBULLA!

Hey guy's, it sounds like great fun! Will be with ya in spirit, (Our Lady of Salchicha, will be with ya!) Dive safe and Happy Birthday K. Bulla!!!

If anyone needs to call my cell usually works: 863 860-5189

If we need anything else give me a shout!

DiveBunny, I might bring a few carrots. Feeling better yet?

I should be there around 11ish, as my prized & precious yungun is hangin' at his homie's crib t'night, & we have to pick him up before we head south. YO, wordup, dawg. Seeeeyaaa then!

CBulla, ReefGuy.....

I'm hopeing to be there around 8ish myself. We can get the grill in place near the super tent and if we hurry we could get a dive in after that......

Wildbill:cop_2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom