Venice Dive - June 26th - KBulla's Bday party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Referencing post # 130, SmokeAire said that whenever he lost track of me, he swam around till he saw a large cloud of silt, & then he would know exactly where I was at.

Wild Bill, it was a awsome day, Thank you for letting me tag along as your "Buddy" even though we lost each other during the first dive, and dang near collided, but I must say I had a good time and thankfully we still had good vis. well maybe thats because we weren't near CBulla lol. Anytime you wanna go let me know, as I can go just about every other weekend.

ScubaJenny, your rain check is ready. got the boat going yesterday after numerous trips the several stores lol. so when your ready to head back this way I will be more than happy to take you on those dives we all had planned.

bdrannik, would love to see the picture you got of me while you were free diving, and snapping pictures

As for Pictures I sent the ones I took to Cbulla, of some of the people while at the tent getting ready for dive #1 everyone else took off for #2 before I could get more. but maybe next time.

Hi all,

Had a GREAT time at my first SB party and dive! It WAS good to get Salty! Everything was terrific. New friends, good food, fun diving... What wonderful place for a birthday party. It was nice to meet y'all in person. Hope to do it again, soon and often.

Thanks Brent and scuba_jenny for letting me buddy with you and teaching me about beach diving. Next time I'll keep my sunglasses onshore. Oh, those silly rookie mistakes.

Sorry, it took me so long to post, but I had to interupt my scuba tour with a few days of work in Boca. Thanks for letting me join in the fun.

James

It was a great time. 20+ divers, tent, mucho food. And great people!
I took alot of pics. but sadness the camera housing flooded on the third dive.
That was the low point. A $400 low point. The high points were very cool people and, on the 2nd dive with Scubafool, finding a Sea Horse! 3"+ high. My first SH in Florida and my first on my own. The DM in Bonaire pointed out the Sh's
Oh Yea, the water was so warm. 92o,by my computer, that it was not cooler than the air.
And congrats to ScubaFools better half for finding the MEG.....you can walk the walk anytime....just slaver on the sunscreen!

Well, here are some of the shots from the $7 disposable camera.. The scans are good, the photos are just that bad.. Quite a reminder to how bad the vis was down below. I left out the worst of them. To James (on his 8th dive), great horizontal trim in middle photo.. :wink: Does anybody know the max resolution for uploads? These are roughly 880x590 at 150dpi.. Brent

here ya' go.. The $7 camera takes OK photos I guess as long as there is enough light. The second photo was taken on on Friday before the group gathering. Friday night I switched the mouthpiece on my snorkel over to the same one I use on my regulator (Atomic T1x with an M1 mouthpiece and exhaust T). I just noticed how much larger it is.. Gives me the fat lip syndrome shown on the first photo from Saturday.. hehe.. Photo 2 shows a Zeagle Ebon mask, Oceanic Arid snorkel, and a yellow Atomic split-fin in the background..

Thanks for the pics. They actually came out better than I expected.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom