Venice Dive - June 26th - KBulla's Bday party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Dennis - Great pasta salads and beans buddy!

How about a labor day gathering?? Camp and dive somewhere? Crystal River, Penecamp??..... just tossin idears! :D
The homeade pasta salad and baked beans were great.

I'd like to take credit but my culinary contribution consisted of dropping by Albertsons and picking up a couple tubs of potato salad, cole slaw and beans. Trust me, home made isn't always better.

It was great meeting people and putting names with faces and we couldn't of asked for a better dive day. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

I'm always ready for a gathering.

I would also like to take credit for the Pasta Salad, Beans and Brownies but it is the more talented one in our family. Jim is the cook and I always say that he will be the last one thrown off of the island because he loves to cook! I am so spoiled!

You should try his Chicken Wings! Should we suggest those for Labor day?

Ahhhhhhhhh.. see, I told ya my brain is cooked! Lots of information in a short period of time - thanks for getting it all straightened out!! :)

Hermit Crab and I had a great time. So good seeing old buddies and meeting new ones. The food, weather, company, diving was good. Not as many teeth as I was hoping for, but part of the fun is the hunt.
Thanks to everybody who showed up, or sent well wishes. Too many people to mention. Novafury, thanks for the tent, WildBill for cooking, DiveforFunOften and her troupe for more food, Tarin and Kris - BigThanks for bubble watch duty. Without you, I could not dive.
Thanks to the Bulla family for a place to stay Saturday night. Too bad we had to change plans on Sunday, but it still turned out to be a really nice day and the company was great!
When are we doing it again?

What happened to the dive trip on Sunday?? :11: I hope nothing bad.....

Anyway, My clan and I had a great time as well. Tarin did a tooth count and including the two that she and Kyle found I had 100+/- teeth!!!!! It's my personal best, I usually come home with 20-30. I really felt like I was going to find a Meg....but it just wasn't my day for that, oh well.

Great diving with NovaFury a real good dive buddy....Anytime you want to go give me a shout. We had bottom times of 1:58 first dive and 1:53 second we came up in the red on our gauges but no worries.

It was my pleasure to cook up the burgers and dogs for I'm glad that everyone enjoyed them.

Good to see everyone again, and Happy B-day Kris,

Wildbill:cop_2:

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but I haven't been on the computer until today... I just wanted to thank everyone for everything. Hopefully that covers it! :wink: Although I couldn't dive, I had a really great time hanging out and enjoying temporary bubble-watcher status. Thanks for all the birthday wishes in person and in the thread. We had a great time!!

I can't wait for the next SB gathering!

Love, Kris

Sounds like you guys had a great O' time.. Now, where are those pictures???

That's because I couldn't get it in focus! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom