Venice Dive - June 26th - KBulla's Bday party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will also bring dogs, buns, plates, kid drinks, and chips.

There is still hope, but no guarantee - i will keep dosing on medicine for the next day or so.

If i come i can bring the sudafed should anyone need it :wink:

Since the painter at my neighbors house also painted my two catamarans by accident & there is now an insurance claim to deal with Debbray & I might be there. Insurance company said we can't sail the boats till the claim is settled :11: Guess its time to dive. If we can't be above the water might as well be below it having fun :eyebrow: Haven't seen the members of Scuba Board since Crystal River. Is the group looking at Saturday or Sunday? We might do both :wink:

Its going to be Saturday for the majority of us... It'll be good to see ya'll since its been 10 months since the last gathering we were both at!! :)

C'mon Siiiiiiiiiii... get betterrrr......

I'm going to be there on both days.

The wife says that we are going to be there! How's about we bring some sodas? 2 liter bottles & plastic cups sound good?

Kris & Collin - wish CincyDiver and I could make it, but we have friends in from out of town this weekend. :( Happy birthday!!!!! Sounds like you're going to have a great time!

It's always better to do Venice beach early. The weather here (about 20 miles away) was nasty last night, but perfect this morning.

That is why we want to aim at getting there around 9, in water before 10, quick tank change and back in about 10.30-11 for the second search. Should be all set to have lunch around 12.30-1 before the rain sets in.

I am feeling a little better, its more an itchy nose now compared to the head thumping earlier this week, so i will give myself a last once over before deciding whether to head out the door tomorrow morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom