Venice Dive - June 26th - KBulla's Bday party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will there be a grill there? Should I go and buy the dogs n' buns?

Chuck

Dangit! I always miss the parties.
First Ginnie, then the New Smyrna thermo-cline wreck dive, now this.
crapola man.
If we hadn't already booked a Jupiter dive Sunday, I'd be SOOO into looking for shark's teeth.
Well, for anyone ELSE who misses this trip, let's plan a follow-up so we can look for all the empty beer cans and bikini tops these guys leave behind.

Chuck - there will be a grill, WildBill is loadin it in his trailer. I wonder if Sarasota Parks & WRECK will mind we have a grill on the beach.

cra2 - if its anything like our last gathering, you can also dive for lost gear!

CBulla:
cra2 - if its anything like our last gathering, you can also dive for lost gear!
Oh Please, you are not referring to last years August Venice trip are you?
Everybody!!! Start wearing Garlic necklaces, say your prayers, and hope for good vis with no lightening, red tide, thunderstroms, or big waves.

simbrooks:
I may not let anything hang out this weekend if i dont get rid of this sinus pressure that has come back again - very frustrating, might even leave work sick for the afternoon - hope it clears up by this weekend.

TRy Afrin (over the counter)

Man, for some reason I haven't been getting any notices of new posts and I see that there is going to be a good size crowd.

I do plan on bringing the Grill and I think we should be fine as far as being in any violations. Most places do not allow any OPEN fires....so I think we can use the good ole' loophole reasoning :eyebrow:

I talked to 8buck yesterday and he hasn't been diving in a awhile ans he hopes to make down as well.

CBulla,.....I like the PigPen reference :D I won't spoil it. Everyone will have to find out like I did.

Wildbill:cop_2:

I am working on the one who must be obeyed, but it is possible that I might be there as well. If I do come, my wife & my 8 year old will be with me.

Wildbill:
Man, for some reason I haven't been getting any notices of new posts and I see that there is going to be a good size crowd.

I do plan on bringing the Grill and I think we should be fine as far as being in any violations. Most places do not allow any OPEN fires....so I think we can use the good ole' loophole reasoning :eyebrow:

I talked to 8buck yesterday and he hasn't been diving in a awhile ans he hopes to make down as well.

CBulla,.....I like the PigPen reference :D I won't spoil it. Everyone will have to find out like I did.

We had a propane turkey cooker. Where are you guys going to meet?

That's right, I forgot about the Great Turkey Cookout. We will be in the same place. Come on down and bring the hubby......How is he at cooking Hot Dogs and Burgers? :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom