Venice Dive - June 26th - KBulla's Bday party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasrm2:
The Venice Ave bridge is closed. You will have to go north on 41 bus. to 41 and go south to get on the island. Follow the detour signs.
Sorry is that for those coming from the south or north? I thought those from the north came in on Bus 41 over the bridge - i know i posted the directions, but that doesnt mean i know them :wink: I just go by the route which i have seen from driving it a few times. Also will you be able to go??

So far it looks like (add to this as you want):
Me (+ Becky maybe - i am working on her)
Reefguy
Smokeaire (Madeline too or any other Villages folks?)
Wildbill
C/KBulla (and X)
Wings
Scuba_Jenny - any accompaniment?
Novafury
Fossilhunter (maybe)
Mike Jacobs (maybe) - any other SE FL folks?
Scubasrm2 (???)
BDrannik - welcome to the board (or at least for posting)

If we get all of those it could be one big party and we could strip the mud bare of teeth - baggsy we all get in before Colin and his mudcloud :wink:

Sounds like fun, where is everyone meeting?

Dennis see directions on post #20 - except for the amendment in post #44, they are correct. We will all park on the strip of street that dead ends into the beach (although probably double park and round the corner too with all these folks that are coming) - shouldnt be easy to miss. I am still thinking of about a 9am start for those who can get here with any distant travellers (SE FL) maybe getting there a little later.

CBulla:
9am... I'll have to tell kris we're meeting up at 8am then.
At least you havent got a 2-2.5 hour drive beforehand!! I have to go over to Becky's place, wrestle her out of a coma with coffee on an intreveinous drip and get all our gear in to her truck at 6.30am, to get down there at 9am. If there is a small grey sentra there, i am alone and the waking up and getting going was easy - if there is a maroon trooper there, then you know my morning has been tough enough already - just leave me alone!!!!! :wink:

Ok, maybe not the drive time, but i know you have more to prepare - just not as early in the dive day :wink:

We even have a tent for you to perform in :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom