Venice Dive - June 26th - KBulla's Bday party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
With my wife not diving, she has the ability to watch lil ones on the beach - that sort of free's you up to join us in the water making bubbles :D

Thanks CBulla, but one of mine just turned 3 and is like a little energizer monster running around on the beach. I couldn't do that to anyone, not even on their birthday! I'm trying to get a sitter for the day.

Brian, I'm bringing my oldest two (10 and 12) of four. They just need an adult to supervise in case of emergency, and are big helpers. We could alternate in the water, if you'd like.

I'm likely going to be diving on Sunday as well.

BTW, Wings, buddys will abound, and there's a dive shop about 2 miles away that fills all day :) $3, I think, and many of us know the way.

The Venice Ave bridge is closed. You will have to go north on 41 bus. to 41 and go south to get on the island. Follow the detour signs.

ReefGuy:
Brian, I'm bringing my oldest two (10 and 12) of four. They just need an adult to supervise in case of emergency, and are big helpers. We could alternate in the water, if you'd like.

I'm likely going to be diving on Sunday as well.

Jeff, that could work. I'll bring my 10 yr old son for sure. They'll have fun together. I'll watch after them all while you're out.

Should be able to make it up from Englewood on Sat. Had one day of at least 70' vis this week. Hadn't seen that at Alhambra before.. Hey, my first post! Yeah! :wink:

CBulla:
Incidentally, for those of you who aren't sure why I'm referred to as pigpen will find out this weekend if you dive near me :wink:
Can I be your buddy? Please?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom