Venice Dive - June 26th - KBulla's Bday party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wings:
Thanks Simbrooks.

I've enjoyed reading your posts and I look forward to meeting you.
Wings, thanks for the compliment, very uncalled for, as the others here can tell you, i might be all smilies on the board, but in person i am a mean, bad-ass $#%@*& - look forward to seeing you and the others next weekend :wink:

Will bring my 1mm or my 3mm shorty, bit of a toss-up there, my shorty is so comfortable - no troubles with jellies or such around there at these times are there? I saw a ton of them off Daytona today.

Maybe a drysuit?

I think I will be able to go. I just need to make sure my parents have a ride home from the airport that evening. this will be a one day deal right?

Can't wait to meet new folks and see the people I have already met from the Pompano weekend.

CBulla:
I think you should dive in the 7mm full wetsuit with a hood.. just to be safe!
How about i float on the surface with long retractable rake and pincer implements, then i can avoid the thermocline between 5 and 15ft that drops from a horrible 88 to 87 - brr, chills my bones thinking about it.

simbrooks:
How about i float on the surface with long retractable rake and pincer implements, then i can avoid the thermocline between 5 and 15ft that drops from a horrible 88 to 87 - brr, chills my bones thinking about it.

Simbrooks.... a thermocline? The horrors. I thought that you said I would be comfortable in my new 3mm.

What should a newbie bring so I don't expose my newbie skin to such harsh temperature changes?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom