Venice conditions December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2TH DIVR

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's not officially Dec., but anyone reading this wont be going out til tomorrow.
Got in at 12:03 pm, out at 2:13 pm
water temp 71
vis 12'+
seas 1' +

Tanks for the report, tooth! We'll be heading out tomorrow.

I'm meeting Seawolfhd at Alhambra, at 0800 for a yak dive.

Thanks for starting December tooth. I will be diving Alhambra beach at 8:00am and 10:00am for second dive and probably Sunday with some newly certified divers

Got a nice mako, several meg pieces, a small horse tooth, a whale tooth core and about 100+ small teeth.
Also found a older bottle, looks like a syrup bottle w/ a small pour top and is only marked w/ ONE PINT on the shoulder.
Will post pic later

should get back out Sun.

Got a nice mako, several meg pieces, a small horse tooth, a whale tooth core and about 100+ small teeth.
Also found a older bottle, looks like a syrup bottle w/ a small pour top and is only marked w/ ONE PINT on the shoulder.
Will post pic later

I am going out wed or thurs and hope the vis is still that good. It sounds like you had some good finds. Can't wait to see the pics cause I do not know what some of those items look like.

Went yak diving sat with dkramer, vis was great, water about 70, they were putting down material off of Venice to the north but didn’t seem to affect the water quality, probably depends which way the current is going. Found over 50 teeth. Talked to DV4fun, gave me some tips for next time, he pointed out a 5" meg in the parking area, haha just one of the painted ones.

Learned to take more weight when dragging a yak behind! After taking to dkramer on the surface clipped my ancore to my BC for added weight that helped a lot but could have used another pound.

Great dive, thanks to dkramer.

The haul from 11/30 and 12/2

Attachments

• teeth11302007.JPG
    teeth11302007.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 47
  • teeth12022007.JPG
    teeth12022007.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 48
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom