Venice Beach-Sat. 3/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might shoot down sunday not sure yet.
Thinking of gointg to Maybe Paridise too Sunday. I'll decide later. I think I should be good for 2 dives Tomorrow with out changing Tanks.
Fred

I'm thinking that with 200 cu ft of air, you'll still be DOWN on Sunday :D

ReefGuy:
I'm thinking that with 200 cu ft of air, you'll still be DOWN on Sunday :D

and
ReefGuy:
200 cu ft??? Looks like we'll see you on Sunday too!

Is there something you are trying to point out here Jeff?? I am not sure i am catching your line of thought all too well. :wink:

No confusion, just a little ribbing :D

See you all tomorrow, dont know what the forecast is, but i am leaving work now!

Just got back from beach. Sorry this is later than I had planned but it was a bear of a night at work last night.
Winds for East, the water was very nice as of 4:30 PM on Friday, looks like it did the other day when I dove and the vis was around 20 or 30 feet. If the weather holds this way you should have gorgeous water tommorow. There was no chop either, just small ripples on the surface. Have fun.

bassirds

H2 Andy, sour grapes, bud. DV, thanks a million. I am about to put my extra BC in the truck in case you decide to join us. Sims, PM with cell # to follow. Everybody, SEE YA AT THE WATER'S EDGE, I'm about to leave for BONITA!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom