Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, as much as I'm looking forward to a good "toof" to tuck under my pillow that night, what I'm really excited about is seeing everybody again. Now Krista, how come we have to drive hours across the state to see each other, when we only live 45 minutes apart?

Any idea if the oil spill will effect this?

IT WILL NOT AFFECT US!!!!!!!!!!

(at least I am hoping so.. it hasn't hit the panhandle yet, and with the loop current being far out, we just may get lucky!)

I try not to watch the news, therefore remaining blissfully ignorant! :D

Lets keep our fingers crossed. I just got my open water and I want to hit the bone area. Looking forward to the bash!

Hi everybody....
Yes I will bring a small grill. I will grill while I am there. Skruffy and I are on the last boat so I will go early to the beach locale and enjoy meeting everyone, then skedaddle to the Big Flat Top for 1:30 dive. I've also decided to bring some fresh sliced orange. Always welcome after a salt water dive...:)

Just so everyone knows...this is our first bash. I thought it was held at Venice Beach...I looked at the first post and I see that it isn't...which is cool....IOW...I thought the Venice Beach amenities would be nearby. Also on that note I will bring extra trash bags...............leave only footprints and bubbles.................:snorkel:

Krista & Jim; tables; tent, sandwich rings
Jenny (&HermitCrab?); Carmal Corn, Water. Birthday cake?
Bulla Clan;
MontanaFL & Scorpion2012; Mur (just ask ) and juice; cabana, chairs
reef Haven+1;
mselaneous, NetDoc, rgiles; paper goods: plates, cups, napkins, trashbags
Cardzard, Roxanne & Dive Club: cooler full of sodas, waters and juices for the kids, 2 gal. of ice tea, Table & lg cabana.
Brewone0to+1;
ScubaBill1955 + 1;
CMOST;
Walter + Dive Club;
Joystershell & MegaMikey; 5 Chairs and Cabana if we buy one by then, Fresh Fruit Salad, Mom
Fossilbabe & Chase; Shark tooth necklaces
Evil Scooter Kitty & Skruffy; A couple of large packs of hotdogs, buns, condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish-sweet and dill) GRILL and sliced oranges
DixieDolphin; Homemade rum cake or some other sort of cookies/sweet/etc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom