Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ESK..I will have some time in the next couple days to gleen the list...

Hi Fossilbabe

Yes, my hunnie and I were down to the Marina a few days ago and we saw the boat!:D We are excited to meet new friends and dive.

Here's mah smilin face...............:D

Cant wait! I will be around to identify anyone fossils if you need me. Its something I have done in the past birthday bash parties. :crafty: If you forget to bring them you can also post them in the Venice forum
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/venice-fossil-divers/262453-i-d-your-fossils.html
I will get back to you as soon as I can. Sea ya soon! I'm counting the days! :popcorn:

Got as far as page 11 (from page 1) and this is the latest n greatest food list. Copy and paste, then add what you are bringing....
Whoo hoo!!!!!

Krista/Jim--tables; tent, sandwich rings
Jenny (&HermitCrab?): Carmal Corn, Water. Birthday cake?
Bulla Clan:
MontanaFL & Scorpion2012: Mur (just ask :) ) and juice; cabana, chairs
reef Haven+1
mselaneous, NetDoc, rgiles: paper goods: plates, cups, napkins, trashbags
cardzard & roxanne + dive club: cooler full of sodas, waters and juices for the kids, 2 gal. of ice tea
Brewone0to+1:
ScubaBill1955 + 1:
CMOST:
Walter + Dive Club
Joystershell & megamikey

Things always needed: ice, coolers, drinks, napkins, plates, trashbags. Munchies---chips, dips, desserts.
This year, lets also be more eco friendly, and recycle. Thanks Rox for the awesome idea!
There will be 2 tip jars for the boats and a jar for sandwich ring contributions.

Bulla Clan:
MontanaFL & Scorpion2012: Mur (just ask ) and juice; cabana, chairs
reef Haven+1
cardzard & roxanne + dive club: cooler full of sodas, waters and juices for the kids, 2 gal. of ice tea
Brewone0to+1:
ScubaBill1955 + 1:
CMOST:
Walter + Dive Club
Joystershell & megamikey
Fossilbabe & Chase : Shark tooth necklaces

Bulla Clan:
reef Haven+1
Brewone0to+1:
ScubaBill1955 + 1:
CMOST:
Walter + Dive Club
Joystershell & MegaMikey; 5 Chairs and Cabana if we buy one by then, Fresh Fruit Salad, Mom

Bulla Clan:
reef Haven+1
Brewone0to+1:
ScubaBill1955 + 1:
CMOST:
Walter + Dive Club
Joystershell & MegaMikey; 5 Chairs and Cabana if we buy one by then, Fresh Fruit Salad, Mom
Evil Scooter Kitty & Skruffy : A couple of large packs of hotdogs, buns, condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish-sweet and dill)

Krista & Jim; tables; tent, sandwich rings
Jenny (&HermitCrab?); Carmal Corn, Water. Birthday cake?
Bulla Clan;
MontanaFL & Scorpion2012; Mur (just ask ) and juice; cabana, chairs
reef Haven+1;
mselaneous, NetDoc, rgiles; paper goods: plates, cups, napkins, trashbags
cardzard & roxanne; dive club: cooler full of sodas, waters and juices for the kids, 2 gal. of ice tea
Brewone0to+1;
ScubaBill1955 + 1;
CMOST;
Walter + Dive Club;
Fossilbabe & Chase; Shark tooth necklaces
Evil Scooter Kitty & Skruffy; A couple of large packs of hotdogs, buns, condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish-sweet and dill)
DixieDolphin; Homemade rum cake or some other sort of cookies/sweet/etc

Krista & Jim; tables; tent, sandwich rings
Jenny (&HermitCrab?); Carmal Corn, Water. Birthday cake?
Bulla Clan;
MontanaFL & Scorpion2012; Mur (just ask ) and juice; cabana, chairs
reef Haven+1;
mselaneous, NetDoc, rgiles; paper goods: plates, cups, napkins, trashbags
Cardzard, Roxanne & Dive Club: cooler full of sodas, waters and juices for the kids, 2 gal. of ice tea, Table & lg cabana.
Brewone0to+1;
ScubaBill1955 + 1;
CMOST;
Walter + Dive Club;
Fossilbabe & Chase; Shark tooth necklaces
Evil Scooter Kitty & Skruffy; A couple of large packs of hotdogs, buns, condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish-sweet and dill)
DixieDolphin; Homemade rum cake or some other sort of cookies/sweet/etc

ESK are you bringing a grill for the dogs?

Holy moly, you guys are speedy!!! I have been slacking off entirely on the list making; thanks Jenny for getting everyone back on track!!!!

As Roxanne noted....Evil Kitty---are you bringing a grill for those dogs? The particular beach we are at does NOT have facilities of any sort; though the powers that be appeared to be ok with bringing our own cooking power in the past........

Also, on a related note......for those looking for economical camp chairs, I was at Sport's Authority recently, and they have the fold up chairs (complete with drink holders) for $8.99 (if you're ok with their logo against the back end)........at overall glance they looked reasonably solid.......I bought one or a couple to keep on hand.

Looking forward to getting some "toofs". :)

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom