Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello all!

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Is it possible to start a list of munchies, drinks, etc? I will comb the thread and keep the list running if needed. Let me know.

P.S. Stopped by the Big Flat Top the other day....nice boat!!!!!!! Very clean too! I live in Englewood...right down the street from the marina....nice!:D

ESK...
there is a list started with food stuffs a few pages back. If you want to bring it up to date, that would be much appreciated!

Hello all!

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Is it possible to start a list of munchies, drinks, etc? I will comb the thread and keep the list running if needed. Let me know.

P.S. Stopped by the Big Flat Top the other day....nice boat!!!!!!! Very clean too! I live in Englewood...right down the street from the marina....nice!:D

The boat is very big and clean! I love the fact you can exit it from both sides of the boat. Huge ladder to get back on with. Lots of room for many divers and not tripping over each other or the tanks. Its a real dive boat! I'm looking forward to hanging out with everyone and the laughs. I need to see smilen faces,instead of these old fossils here at the house.

Wish I was able to get down that way and hate we're going to miss it. Hopefully next year though. :( hope everyone has a blast! Can't wait to see pictures and hear about the finds

Well we will have to get together as soon as we can. Looking forward to it

Hi Jenny,

I looked for the munchie/party supplies list......I found one member bringing chips and dip. Maybe I missed the post but I went back through all of the pages. Sorry to be a pest........:(

KUDOS to you and all who arranged this event! :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

The boat is very big and clean! I love the fact you can exit it from both sides of the boat. Huge ladder to get back on with. Lots of room for many divers and not tripping over each other or the tanks. Its a real dive boat! I'm looking forward to hanging out with everyone and the laughs. I need to see smilen faces,instead of these old fossils here at the house.

Hi Fossilbabe

Yes, my hunnie and I were down to the Marina a few days ago and we saw the boat!:D We are excited to meet new friends and dive.

Here's mah smilin face...............:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom