Value of the DIR approach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich:
The biggest value to DIR has been the hundreds of thousands of hours of debate electronically. If DAN could get as much effort put into dive research as has been put into debating DIR , DCS would be a thing of the past...

ROFL. Threads like these do help keep me from falling asleep at work some days, though :11:

catherine96821:
someone should lobby to pardon poor Jeff.

Maybe you should start a poll :D

catherine96821:
someone should lobby to pardon poor Jeff.
Why ... did he pass gas or something?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Why ... did he pass gas or something?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
and fluffed the sheets.

JeffG:
and now you have taken the fun out me trying to lead him to that conclusion :wink:

I'm like one of those horses you read about, you can lead me to water....

JeffG:
But the truth is, I bet the number of real "DIR" divers in the entire world could be counted on one (or two) hands.
Hey, a new thread! :mooner:

JeffG:
This preoccupation for calling oneself DIR (or making sure your not) is laughable.

Either do the dive or do not...have fun while you're doing it and try not to hurt yourself.

OK Yoda,

"Try not. Do or do not, there is no try."

"Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you."

RonFrank:
I'm like one of those horses you read about, you can lead me to water....

Hey, a new thread! :mooner:

OK Yoda,

"Try not. Do or do not, there is no try."

"Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you."

That goes directly againts JJ's comments on DIR, he believes that very few will ever reach true DIR because they need to live at the source. It is something to attain for.

well i asked on my local site about dir fundies (because i am truely interested) and all im getting is crotchless halycon knicker jokes

almitywife:
well i asked on my local site about dir fundies (because i am truely interested) and all im getting is crotchless halycon knicker jokes
Contact GUE at www.gue.com

almitywife:

Take a vacation (Holiday for you) and go to Puerto Galera...

Martin Lorenzo is the local GUE guy there...

You can meet the PPD and get DIR-Fed up at the same time :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom