Vacationer Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Bay. Time frame is after a round of golf. So, a guess is 2 PM at the Lake. Two dives. We headed for the buoy markers. Won't do that again until it warms up. Hope to see you out there......Mike

thanks for the dives mike. it was a great time. I EVEN FOUND SOME NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS. score.

segundo3000gt:
thanks for the dives mike. it was a great time. I EVEN FOUND SOME NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS. score.

Must...resist...obvious...flaming...reference...to...another...thread...

So are you guys still going up on Thursday? I'm debating whether to blow off an event and show up uninvited at the lake.

Granny never turns away new faces and everyone is welcome to join. I told the OP that I'd encourage others to join us Thursday. The time frame is dependant upon his golf game with the weather being perfect for golf, I guess. The dive should be at 2 PM. Scorpion Bay is still the planed location......Mike

2:00 should be a good estimate. we have a 9:00 tee-time so we should be done around 1-1:30. i'll have everything with me so i should be able to get over there around 2:00.

So, Scorpion Bay Thursday around 2:00, right?

Yes. The plan is Scorpion Bay. The weather looks like another calm day forecasted on Thursday. 2 PM is the target time to be in the water. Join us................Mike

Back
Top Bottom