Vacationer Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

www.hotsuits.us

Heats up your wetsuit 4-7 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.

jcf

Interesting. How much do they retail for?

Kidney Belts Retail for $69.95 (includes one reusable heater)
Extra Heaters Retail for $29.95

There are many lake dawgs using them these days.

www.hotsuits.us

jcf

///

Thanks. I'll have to check them out when I stop by.

anyone know how to reach 'granny'? i pm'd him a couple of weeks ago and he was up for diving monday and thursday afternoon but i haven't been able to reach him all week to work out details. i'm in arizona now and i'm trying to get things set up so i can dive.

segundo3000gt:
anyone know how to reach 'granny'? i pm'd him a couple of weeks ago and he was up for diving monday and thursday afternoon but i haven't been able to reach him all week to work out details. i'm in arizona now and i'm trying to get things set up so i can dive.
He was out of town, just got back yesterday and I think he said something about his computer being down. I'll send a phone # by pm.

-Garrett

Thanks Garrett for the PM of my number....I'm ready for those dives...call anytime...24/7.....Both dates are good.....Mike

It's not posted here ......yet.......:no . The dives were good. Going again Thursday afternoon if there are any others who want to join. Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom