Question User reviews on Scubapro Super Nova Seawing fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty sure it’s one of those regional blocks to protect the pricing structure
I don't see it from where I am now. The MSRP in EMEA is 230 Euros. The least expensive price seen it in Europe is 200 Euros (with vat).

I don't see it from where I am now. The MSRP in EMEA is 230 Euros. The least expensive price seen it in Europe is 200 Euros (with vat).
It’s a little disappointing that there is such a wide price gap around the world.

It’s a little disappointing that there is such a wide price gap around the world.

You're so rich in US, you won't notice it:p

My impression is that some companies have different retail prices in different regions of the world. The more affluent the region, the higher the prices. In f'ed parts of the world, retail prices are much lower.

In f'ed parts of the world,
That is a rather large area.:wink:

I have been using them for few months now and they are good for frogkick, back kick, flutter, helicopter turn, dolphin kick, etc. I don't know about comparing them to Seawing Nova 2.

I have put away all of my other fins including SP Go Sport, Quattros, AL Sling, Atomic Blade X (I think blade X).
Hi!

Thank you for your feedbacks.
Could you tell us how do they age? (how many dives did you do whith it, approximately?)

Thanks.

Hi!

Thank you for your feedbacks.
Could you tell us how do they age? (how many dives did you do whith it, approximately?)

Thanks.

I haven't used them enough to really have enough data to judge. I think that I haved used them around 30 dives so far. No signs of wear or tear on them yet.

I have never seen let alone used Supernova fins. I was told by my LDS (a big SP dealer) that to change blades or foot pockets, there is a clip which must be removed and then reattached when making these changes. Hence, if one loses/breaks a clip(s), the fin(s) are useless.

Also according to the LDS, SP does not sell replacement clips. For those who have/sell Supernovas, is this accurate?
They provide spare clips with the fins when you buy them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom