User Name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~Scuba_Steve~

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just posted as ~Scuba_Steve~ Hello I would like to change my user name from greenshovel to ~Scuba_Steve~ I just created a whole new profile with this username ~Scuba_Steve~ not knowing if there way a way to change my old one, can you delete the greenshovel and add my posts and such. Or can yopu delete my new one ~Scuba_Steve~ and change the greenshovel to the ~Scuba_Steve~ Sorry for the confusion

Steve......................

or you could have asked El Orans if it was possible to change you old name to a new one and keep your history

might be doable :D

Thats what I realy want to do change greenshovel to ~Scuba_Steve~ but I created a new one with that name I was wondering if he could maybe delete the new ~Scuba_Steve~ and change the greenshovel one too ~Scuba_Steve~ boy is this confusing lol:confused:

the easiest way would have been for an Admin to change your name, as Almitywife says

btw, having two accounts is technically against TOS (no sockpuppets)

i would mail/PM all the advisors and ask them to delete whichever account you don't want, and keep the one you want. they can easily change the username of the account you decide to keep

Woops I didn't know this who should I be e-mailing to fix this?

lol, it's ok ... i was teasing ... it is against TOS, but clearly you're not trying to break the rule

i would PM:

NetDoc
El Orans
Dee
headhunter
Marvel
MB
Moose
Rick Inman
The Kraken

any of them will be able to fix this for you

Thanks I just PMed Net Doc. Thanks again hope this mess gets cleared up sheesh, lol. :shakehead

Steve

YEAHHHHHHHH

i said earlier that it might be doable - knowing it was totally doable as i had visions of a few hundred SB'ers asking El to make the change over :D

El Orans, almitywife, and H2Andy Thanks for your help and support :D

Steve...................o~`o

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom