MK19 EVO/ G260 Parts, rebuild

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divemorestressless

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello, I am switching back to SP after diving other brands since 2003.

Where is the best source to get legit Scubapro rebuild kits for the 1st and 2nd stages?

I remember posts from years ago on here saying one of the members is a Scubapro guru. And to send regs to him for a rebuild/ tuning. Even new out the box. Who is this person? The user name may have staryed with an "R".

Thanks folks, have a good day.

I am switching back to SP after diving other brands since 2003.

Why? Is there a story you can share with us please?

Hello, I am switching back to SP after diving other brands since 2003.

Where is the best source to get legit Scubapro rebuild kits for the 1st and 2nd stages?

I remember posts from years ago on here saying one of the members is a Scubapro guru. And to send regs to him for a rebuild/ tuning. Even new out the box. Who is this person? The user name may have staryed with an "R".

Thanks folks, have a good day.

I found a temple to Scubapro Parts in Dahab. I bought enough to keep me happy for a while. I also find parts kits here and there, eBay for one. There is Scuba Tools also I have ordered from. And, I have some pull with my local shop that he will get me special needs.

The gentleman you refer to is Robert Couvillon, known often simply as Couv. Unfortunately he has passed away.

The one and the only piston regulator hater: @rsingler
The system won't let me private message him since I din't have 5 posts. I am sure I posted a lot back in the days when I was between here and thedecostop.

Is there any way to bypass this minimum as I am obviously not a spammer?

Thanks again!

Not sure what @buddhasummer is doing anymore, but we used to do orders for parts and kits periodically with him.

He may not be doing it anymore as folks screwed him with not paying him for orders, and shipping also became problematic...

Reactions: L13
OP, since you are buying Scubapro regulators to support a local retail business you might just tell them that the only way they will get your continued support is if they support you with parts on demmand.

OP, since you are buying Scubapro regulators to support a local retail business you might just tell them that the only way they will get your continued support is if they support you with parts on demmand.
True. They are good folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom