MK19 Evo -- Not available in DIN with G260?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Options matrix shows it is a valid configuration.

Order from Europe. $511 and they’ll even throw in a free R195 octo. You can have a full doubles and two singles setups for under $1100 shipped. You might get hit with another $90 fees for customs clearance depending on how the shipment is coded. I don’t have an LDS to support , so I’ve got no qualms ordering online.

Thank you for this, truly is a great deal. Will get an order in this weekend.

(Also what's options matrix?)

Also, the changeover from yoke to DIN is a relatively minor feat. The SP kit can be found for around $45-50.
Yes, and easily back again. You then have either configuration as circumstances dictate. I bought my MK 19 as yoke, added the DIN kit which I use in the states, convert to yoke when I travel.

(Also what's options matrix?)
my bad. I thought I had seen a matrix of the combinations of 1st and 2nd stage combos that SP sells. What I was thinking of is actually the matrix of 1st and 2ns stage combos that are EN250 certified.

IMG_1218.jpeg

Let us know how it goes with the order! Looks like that site is super reasonable pricing wise.

Looking only at US prices, the Atomic M1 is about $170 cheaper than the Mk19 EVO/G260.

I'd take the Atomic M1 even at a little bit higher price. At $170 less, I'd go Atomic all day every day and twice on Sunday.

Looking only at US prices, the Atomic M1 is about $170 cheaper than the Mk19 EVO/G260.

I'd take the Atomic M1 even at a little bit higher price. At $170 less, I'd go Atomic all day every day and twice on Sunday.
Sealed piston mechanism of the Atomic is a messy pain to work on as opposed to the sealed diagaphram and Tribolube is $50 for 2 oz, so that adds in to the cost of maintaining that environmental seal on the M1. Christolube even higher priced.

But everybody likes one or the other so there ya go.

Sealed piston mechanism of the Atomic is a messy pain to work on as opposed to the sealed diagaphram and Tribolube is $50 for 2 oz, so that adds in to the cost of maintaining that environmental seal on the M1. Christolube even higher priced.

Dig up a Sherwood SR 2 first stage for a nice mess free piston reg.

A properly trained technician will be dealing with the service. Sealing Atomic first stages is no issue at all if you have the proper tool and you have been trained on how to do it.

Concerning the cost issue, Atomic regulators are the best value regulators out there considering the they can take several years between servicing and still perform like new and the lifetime warranty that doesn't depend on performing regular service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom