Updates From Baghdad....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
i cant imagine a week without a few comforts from home..... i know one solider that asked for a set of sheets that smelled like home (i just :crying: at the thought) and i dont think any military store can hand those out

Hmmm... I think I know that story!

I have five boxes lined up in my living room waiting to be shipped out! One of these days everyone will be home and my paychecks will stop going to sending things to "my boys!" :D

Squalus:
Here we are getting ready to go on a hunt

Do you guys need anything? I can add another box to my newest shipment! (And trust me... after five years of deployments and sending boxes there isnt ANYTHING that I havent heard... you can PM me if its not general public appropriate! :wink: )

Just let me know, I would be more then happy to send out some things for you guys!

Squalus:
Here we are getting ready to go on a hunt

I have been really worried about you. So glad u r okay. my son has just signed up for the Army. Will get a box out to you asap.

-MissD

btw: :hugs: :hugs:

Kayla:
Miss--

((HUGS)) Let us know if your soon needs anything when he goes to training! :)

What is a soon?

:wink: :wink:

Joe,

It has been a while since I have been on here and a lot has gone on since our meal together at the Ft. Campbell Burger King. I'm no longer in the army but still support the men and women in uniform! JC (you should know who I'm talking about) has asked me to help him with a national program to help soldiers wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan obtain scuba certifications. I'll let you know how that progresses so if any of your wounded comrades are interested, let me know. I'm looking forward to diving with you when you come home. Good luck and God's speed to you and your troops.

Blane

By the way, a great thing to put in care packages are little condiment packets of specialty sauces such as Arby's Sauce, Horsey Sauce, soy sauce, duck sauce, spicy brown mustard, etc. Those came in exceptionally handy in flavoring up the MRE's my first tour over there and the best part is they don't need to be refridgerated to stay fresh.

Squalas, I sent a box off to you back in late May or early June. Did it ever get to you?

Pete Johnson

Yeah!!:D He speaks... So glad you signed back on to tell us you and the boys are ok.. Now I can send the boxes!!!

Back
Top Bottom