Updates From Baghdad....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squalus

The Good Humor Guy
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hopefully, I can fill you all in on our little niche carved out here in SE of Baghdad. Some things like locations and what not cannot be posted due to Operational Security. If you all want this let me know and I will tell about our daily lives here in Iraq (I'll do it anyway so there!!!). This will include events such as good things and bad. I think the people at CBS and NBC will be mad at me, unlike them I will tell you what actually happens here. So sit back and enjoy for you will get a whole years worth of news and if you choose not to read it fine by me.

Did you post on another thread or what? I am always interested in how you guys and gals are doing. Both my sons served when the war first started and are now back home, safely. So, go ahead and fill us in, we can take it!
God bless all you guys and gals, be safe.

Yippe a voice from the front. Actual first person reporting, not a made-up story. Love you guys for what you do.....I'll listen anytime
Cheddar

I look forward to hearing about the good things going on for once. . .

yeah, i want to hear what your life over there is like

Squalus
I would appreciate any word about Sadr City, are you near there at all?

on a scale of 1-10, how ugly?

please please please give us a real account of what's happening over there!!

i hate having to rely on the mainstream media for their version of what they think should be happening.

i can't wait to hear your stories!!!! (the good and the bad of course) and then pass them on to everyone who will listen - especially all of my friends in the media :)

ps- where is home in the states for you??

I am always ready to hear news from the Sandbox. I have a brother there now my son is on the way this summer and I will be heading out to the carriers to give traaining this fall for some of the aircrews flying convoy protection.
I am in Gitmo now babysitting, but I can't wait to get out of here! Even with all the good diving.

Back
Top Bottom