Underwater gnome threat 'returns'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gfisher4792

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to stick this story. Scuba Humor didn't sound right, as deaths are associated with it. Maybe in the Europe forum, but thought is might get more exposure here. If it gets moved, so be it. Here's the story: Gnome threat

ahhh you beat me to it, i just saw that and was contemplating where to post it.. its funny because its about gnomes underwater, but not cool because people died lookin' at em

Those divers that died must have gotten bubbles up one's whoopsy daisey.
I wonder if this is where the traveling gnome lives? (Travelocity gnome)

Wow, I always thought that roaming gnome guy on TV was really cool. I didn't know he had a hidden dark agenda.

But after reading the article, didn't they make the situation worse by removing the gnomes so someone would just migrate them to a deeper depth? Didn't anyone consider this?

Ummm you can go to Northwest Ohio, there's a really friendly gnome there who is waiting to be visited. :wink:

From the article:
"It's a very risky thing. In Wastwater, the water is very cold, which puts a lot of extra pressure on your body. It is very clear water which gives you a false sense of security."

Oh well, living & learning. :wink:
Did he really say this?

DMP:
Ummm you can go to Northwest Ohio, there's a really friendly gnome there who is waiting to be visited. :wink:

So what are his GPS cords?

DMP:

We have one here in the Seattle area too ... at a dive site in a town called Mukilteo. But here he is called a troll ... and his name is TOM (for troll of Mukilteo) ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
I took that to mean *physiological* pressure not *PSI* pressure.

Was that supposed to be "psychological" pressure? :eyebrow:

I think *physiological* pressure is *PSI* :wink:

Back
Top Bottom